26.8.2013

Why you kiss my face

micaceous:

Brother Sun, Sister Moon, 1972
calms:

nature/vintage blog
lauramcphee:

Lovers, Sunday Morning at Champs-Élysées, Paris, 1951 (Bert Hardy)
flihrty:

☆ gypsy/indie blog ☆
mpdrolet:

Central Park, New York City, 1967
Mary Ellen Mark
adieufranz:

Léa Seydoux / Rag & Bone F/W 2013 Campaign 
xfleurirx:


untitled on Flickr.
{Click the images for sources}


"I can get my head turned by a good-looking guy as much as the next girl. But sexy doesn't impress me. Smart impresses me, strength of character impresses me. But most of all, I am impressed by kindness. Kindness, I think, comes from learning hard lessons well, from falling and picking yourself up. It comes from surviving failure and loss. It implies an understanding of the human condition, forgives its many flaws and quirks. When I see that in someone, it fills me with admiration."
-Lisa Unger, Beautiful Lies


PS. Hei, maanantai. Huomenna on sitten lähtö. 

4 kommenttia:

  1. Vastaukset
    1. no eikös! osaisipa joskus itsekin ottaa samantyylisiä... tai ehkä mun ei tarvii, kun muut osaa :--)

      Poista
  2. rakastan sinun blogiii!!!!

    VastaaPoista

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.